What the hell is this conscious!!!!!!!

One of the most confusing question.. What is conscious? And how it differs from other parts of the body? 




Well..lets play a hypothetical game... The game is very simple... You just have to catch ME.. I'm standing a distance of 5 meter away you.. As it's hypothetical you can implement any way to catch me.. So i've started..

Firstly you'll say that you've simply ran towards me and catch me..but i'll reply no..you have caught my body not me..!!
Secondly, you'll pierce my brain and grab it and say now i've caught you..but i'll reply again that no..you have caught my brain not me..!!

Thirdly you'll grab my mind and say now you've caught me..but still i'll reply that you have caught my mind not me..
.
.
.
Finally...you'll grab my soul and confidently day that you've caught me..but you'll be again pissed off and i'll reply you've caught my soul and me..  

So,whatever you'll try,you won't succeed to catch ME.. And it's because conscious is not a material and thus has no existense.

Now let's an another game.. Here the task is to hurt ME 
Now it will have a different result..
Now whatever way you'll apply i.e pinch my hand,intoxicating my brain or torture my mind, i'll say "stop hurting ME.. " Now why? i should say that don't hurt my hand,brain or mind respectively..



So the conclusion is simple...
Conscious doesn't exist in any part of a body. Conscious is nothing but a combined reaction of a System as a whole. So the thing which is telling that you are alive is just a reaction of the activities in your body which is so complex that it appears as a single coherent entity called "the consciousness".
You can say that conscious is very complex software running on the hardware(body). If body is dead,the conscious ends. So here Conscious is dependent on the body.

so, in the end, the cybernetics has cleaner path. Creating consciousness by artificial means is now possible. Just the working should be so complex that it looks coherent.

Comments

Popular Posts